Required Qualification – Graduate Engineer in Electrical Engineering with 5-10 Years’ Experience.
1) Design of Steel & RCC Structures of Electrical Substation and lines like Gantries, Column, Equipment Support structures in the S/S and Transmission line towers. Hands on skills of these designs by using Staad. Pro or other standard software tools
2) Design of foundations for Columns, equipment , Transformer/Reactor plinth in the S/S and cable trench and TL towers- Shallow as well as pile
3) Civil structure design of buildings like Control Room, Boundary wall
4) Design of Sanitation& Sewage System (Soak pits, Septic tanks , etc), water tanks and Roads
5) Bill of Quantity Estimation of RCC & Steel work in substation and lines
6) Soil investigation knowledge and interpret the results for adopting right foundation design.
7) Quality standards, Field quality plan and test procedures for civil works